How It Works ?
- End User Hospitals (CHC/PHC) can contact Nodal Officer of respective COEs (Centre Of Excellence) to get on-boarded in CORS
- After On-boarding, userids would be created in CORS and would be informed to respective users
- End User (Taluka/CHC/PHC) uploads cases, which will be automatically assigned to corresponding COE-L1
- Radiologist at COE-L1 would review the case and uploads diagnosis report
- If required, radiologist at COE-L1 can forward the case to COE-L2 for further collaborative discussion using CollabDDS